Planned Gifts Benefit You -- and The Episcopal Academy
Meet Our Donors
George Lilley '61
Making the decision to support the class's reunion fund involved my desire to help ensure that future students would be able to experience not only the excellence of an Episcopal education, but also the kind, attentive support of her faculty.
Did you know there are creative ways to support The Episcopal Academy? Ways in which EA, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and EA. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can give an asset you no longer need, such as life insurance or a vacation home.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Afford
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets