Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
A gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
Learn More »
Meet Our Donors
"As a bonus, when charity is involved, excessive probate fees and estate taxes can often be avoided." Read More »
Did you know there are creative ways to support Oakwood Healthcare Foundation? Ways in which Oakwood, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Oakwood. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can receive income for life in return for your gift.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Make
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets
Don’t Know Where to Begin?
What will your legacy be?
May is “Leave a Legacy” month in Michigan. Planning a gift through your will or estate plan could be the simplest way to make a significant charitable contribution — costing you little or nothing during your lifetime!
Think about how you might Leave Your Legacy on patient care, healing and health for years to come. For more information, please contact the Oakwood Foundation.