Old Faithful Society
The Yellowstone Park Foundation's Old Faithful Society honors those who have given to the Yellowstone Park Foundation (YPF) in their estate plans. Your legacy gift is the only qualification for lifetime membership.
An Invitation to Join the Old Faithful Society
Members of the Old Faithful Society have expressed their commitment to YPF through a very special and important form of financial support.
These donors have named Yellowstone as the ultimate beneficiary of a planned gift. Such gifts might include a bequest; a gift or assignment of qualified retirement plan assets such as an IRA, 401 (k) or (403) (b); or a gift of life insurance.
Once you complete your estate plans, please fill out our member profile form to let us know. We would like to thank you for your generosity by including you in the Old Faithful Society.
- Your membership involves no dues, obligations, or solicitations.
- We will recognize your legacy commitment in our annual report and on the honor wall at the Old Faithful Visitor Education Center.
- A personalized certificate of membership signed by YPF’s president and Board chairman.
- Subscription to our semiannual printed newsletter and our monthly e-newsletter.
- Invitations to special regional events.
- A large limited edition Tom Murphy print.
The most important benefit you will receive from joining the Old Faithful Society is the satisfaction derived from making a lasting contribution to Yellowstone’s long-term protection and conservation.