Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
His contribution will benefit incoming students in perpetuity.
Did you know there are creative ways to support Widener University School of Law? Ways in which Widener Law, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Widener Law. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Afford
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets
If you have made arrangements for Widener to be part of your will or estate plan and are not a member of the Widener Legacy Society, please call us at 302-477-2168 or fill out our member profile form. We would like to thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity and include you as a member today!