Your Legacy. Wesleyan's Future.
"The Wesleyan experience is an extraordinary gift." John H. Pallein '50
Are you thinking about a way to do more for Wesleyan with the resources you have available? Creating a lasting legacy for Wesleyan is easier than you might think. You can develop a comprehensive plan that includes your annual and reunion giving; any bequest, retirement plan, or life insurance designations; and perhaps a life income gift that will benefit you or a loved one in retirement years.
This comprehensive plan can evolve over time, allowing you to create win-win solutions for you, your family and Wesleyan. Here are some examples:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can allocate a gift to Wesleyan from your annual IRA distributions.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a periodic payment for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Afford
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets