Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Did you know there are creative ways to support St. Joseph's College? Ways in which St. Joseph's, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and St. Joseph's. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can receive income for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Make
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets
Don’t Know Where to Begin?
A gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
Learn More »
Meet Our Donors
My husband and I decided several years ago to establish a Charitable Remainder Unitrust for our respective alma maters. Read More »