Leave a Legacy Gift
Did you know...
You don't have to be wealthy to make a significant gift to your favorite charity?
that you can leave money to both your heirs and to organizations that reflect your values?
that making an estate plan doesn't have to be complicated or expensive?
With thoughtful planning, you can use the assets you have right now to create a financial plan for yourself, provide for your loved ones, make a generous gift to Pacific School of Religion. Read on for more information on how to:
- make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- receive income for life in return for your gift.
- donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Make
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets