Gifts From Your Will or Trust
How it Works
- Include a bequest to Ocean Conservancy in your Will or Trust. (Here's sample language for your Will.)
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount, or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
Important Related Topics
I have included Ocean Conservancy in my estate plan
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
Ocean Conservancy makes careful use of your support, and holds high ratings from charity watchdogs.