Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Did you know there are creative ways to support Middlebury, including the Monterey Institute of International Studies, the Bread Loaf School of English, and the Middlebury Language Schools? You can help ensure the future of Middlebury College, while you secure your own finances in ways tailored to your age, your income and assets, and your vision of giving.
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Middlebury. We invite you to explore our website and, when you are ready, to contact us for details about planned gifts tailored to your specific situation. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Make
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets
We're here to help.
Our planned giving professionals, Anne McMenamin and Deb Wales, Esq., can talk with you about your needs and goals, and suggest ways to blend your family and philanthropic interests. We're here to help you at any stage of your discovery, and to work with your financial and legal advisors. Call us toll-free at 866-496-6433 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!