Charitable Gift Annuity
How It Works
- You transfer cash or securities to Middlebury College. Our minimum gift requirement is $10,000.
- Middlebury pays you, yourself and a spouse, or any two beneficiaries you name, fixed income for life.
- The remaining balance passes to Middlebury when the contract ends.
- Receive dependable, fixed income for life, regardless of fluctuations in the market.
- In many cases, receive payments at a rate higher than the interest you are currently receiving on investments.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- A portion of your annuity payment will be tax-free.
- Are you a younger donor? Consider a deferred gift annuity.
Download a brochure on this topic: