Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
A gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
Learn More »
Did you know there are creative ways to support Kennett Area Senior Center? Ways in which The Center, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and The Center. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can receive income for life in return for your gift.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Make
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets
How You Can Give
There are many options available, depending on your circumstances and the nature of your gift. You may also be surprised by the variety of assets the Kennett Area Senior Center accepts via our endowment partnership with the Chester County Community Foundation.
Consult Your Advisors
We encourage you to consult with qualified counsel regarding your plans and options. We can provide you and your advisors with detailed information on planned giving options.