Discover the Benefits of Creative Giving
Your support of The Gilmore is of great value to us, and it is our goal to make it rewarding for you as well. That's why we want you to know about the financial tools you can use to plan your gift to us so that it can return benefits to you.
This website will show you ways you can:
- make a gift using appreciated securities and realize larger tax savings than if you had used cash.
- make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime.
- make a gift that pays you income for life.
- preserve your estate for your children and deliver years of income to The Gilmore.
- donate your house, take a tax deduction, and continue to live in it rent-free.
- turn surplus life insurance coverage into a gift.
Where to Begin?
First, remember that you don't have to be wealthy to make a significant gift to The Gilmore.
Second, begin browsing through Gifts Anyone Can Afford. You will find that opportunities abound!