Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
The story of the Wichmanowski family is an heroic epic that reflects the strength of our great nation and of the Church of Pittsburgh.
Did you know there are creative ways to support the Roman Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh, your parish, or your school? Ways in which the Diocese of Pittsburgh or your parish, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and the Diocese and especially for your parish or school. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Afford
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets