Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Cortland Memorial Foundation exists to support Cortland Regional Medical Center's effort to expand services, develop new programs and bring leading edge medical technology and treatments to the people of Cortland and the surrounding communities. Through the generous support of our donors, the Foundation works to guarantee quality healthcare remains close to home.
Did you know there are creative ways to support Cortland Memorial Foundation (CMF)? Ways in which CMF, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and CMF. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Afford
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets