Gifts from Your Will or Trust
How It Works
- Include a gift to Concord Hospital Trust in your will or trust. (Here is sample language for your will.)
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- Tell us about your gift so we may celebrate your generosity now.
Important Related Topics
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
Guide to Planning Your Estate
Would you like to receive our FREE Estate Planning Guide? This helpful information may ensure those whom you care about are well taken care of.Click here