The Legacy Society
The Legacy Society is a group of Children's Health Fund (CHF) supporters who make a lasting commitment to children's health by naming CHF as a beneficiary in their estate plans. The Legacy Society is our way of honoring this visionary contribution to the Children's Health Fund.
Leave a Charitable Legacy of Good Health
You can make a lasting impact on children's health care in America by including the Children's Health Fund in your estate plans or making a life-income gift. By joining The Legacy Society, you can ensure the endurance and viability of CHF's Projects, which are a lifeline to many children and families. Regardless of the size of your gift, this special contribution will have a lasting impact on countless children's lives for generations to come.
As a Legacy Society member, you will enjoy:
- Invitations to attend special events and seminars;
- Legacy Society mailings containing important information on planned giving;
- Recognition on CHF's donor wall (also published on our website);
- Recognition in CHF's Annual Report (also published on our website); and
- A special Legacy Society gift, as a token of our appreciation.
How to Become a Legacy Society Member
You can become a member of The Legacy Society for the Children's Health Fund by naming CHF as a beneficiary in your estate plan or by making a life-income gift. In fact, some gifts can enable you to make a gift larger than you might have thought possible.