Giving from Your Retirement Plan
How It Works
- Name Children's Health Fund as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), or other qualified plan.
- Designate us to receive all or a portion of the balance of your plan through your plan administrator.
- The balance in your plan passes to CHF after your death.
- Avoid the potential double taxation your retirement savings would face if you designated them to your heirs.
- Continue to take regular lifetime withdrawals.
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your family's needs change during your lifetime.
If you have any questions or would like to talk more about planned giving, please contact CHF's Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 452-3340.