Giving from Your Retirement Plan
You've worked hard and planned for retirement. Now, with a little creativity, you can leverage your retirement assets to benefit you and your family, reduce Uncle Sam's cut, and support CCBC far into the future.
How It Works
- Name the Community College of Baltimore County as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), or other qualified retirement plan.
- Pass the balance of your retirement assets to CCBC by contacting your plan administrator.
- Please advise CCBC so we may thank you.
Important Related Topics
- Continue to take regular lifetime withdrawals.
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your family's needs change during your lifetime.
- Your heirs avoid the potential double taxation on the assets left in your retirement account.