Ways of Giving Plan-a-Gift Gifts Anyone Can Make
Gifts From Will or Trust Retirement Plan Charitable IRA Rollover Stock and Appreciated Assets Life Insurance Real EstateGifts That Pay You Income Gifts That Protect Your Assets
123 Ottawa Avenue N
Gifts of Real Estate
How It Works
- You deed your home, vacation home, undeveloped property, or commercial building to Breck School.
- You may continue to use the property rent-free, and then ownership passes to us when you no longer need it.
- Breck School may use the property or sell it and use the proceeds.
- You receive an income tax deduction for the fair market value of the real estate.
- You pay no capital gains tax on the transfer.
- You can direct the proceeds from your gift to a specific program at Breck School.
- More details about gifts of real estate.
- Frequently asked questions on gifts of real estate.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.