Ways of Giving Plan-a-Gift Gifts Anyone Can Make Gifts That Pay You Income
Charitable Gift Annuity Deferred Gift Annuity Charitable Remainder Unitrust Charitable Remainder Annuity TrustGifts That Protect Your Assets
123 Ottawa Avenue N
Charitable Gift Annuity
How It Works
- You transfer cash or securities to Breck School. Our minimum gift requirement is $10,000.
- Breck School pays you, yourself and a spouse, or any two beneficiaries you name, fixed income for life.
- Beneficiaries are recommended to be at least 65 years of age at the time of the gift.
- The remaining balance passes to Breck School when the contract ends.
- Receive dependable, fixed income for life in return for your gift.
- In many cases, receive payments at a rate higher than the interest you are currently receiving.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- A portion of your annuity payment will be tax-free.
- Are you a younger donor? Consider a deferred gift annuity.