Charitable Gift Annuity
How It Works
- Barber Foundation gift annuities are offered through Everence Financial.
- You transfer cash or securities to Everence Financial on behalf of the Barber Foundation. Our suggested minimum gift requirement is $10,000.
- Everence Financial pays you and/or one other income beneficiary you name, fixed income for life.
- Income beneficiaries are recommended to be at least 65.
- The remaining balance passes to the Barber Foundation when the contract ends.
- Receive dependable, fixed income for life in return for your gift.
- In many cases, increase the yield you are currently receiving from stocks, CDs, or savings accounts.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- A portion of your annuity payment will be tax-free.