Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
A gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
Learn More »
Meet Our Donors
We're getting a little older and we find ourselves thinking about the future a lot more than we used to. Read More »
Did you know there are creative ways to support the Catholic Diocese of Arlington? Ways in which the Church, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and your parish or the Diocese. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Make
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets