Gifts of Life Insurance
How It Works
- You transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to Arcadia University.
- Arcadia elects to cash in the policy now or hold it.
- Make a gift using an asset that you and your family no longer need.
- Receive an income tax deduction.
- In some cases, you can use the cash value in your policy to fund a life-income gift, such as a deferred gift annuity.
- More details on gifts of life insurance.
- Frequently asked questions on gifts of life insurance.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.