Planned Giving Welcome Richard E. "Dick" Reeves Legacy Society Meet Our Donors Legacy Society Annual Dinner Planned Giving Council Meet our Graduates Contact Us
Ways of Giving Plan-a-Gift Gifts Anyone Can Make
Gifts From Will or Trust Retirement Plan Donor-Advised Fund Stock and Appreciated Assets Life Insurance Real Estate Personal PropertyGifts That Pay You Income Gifts That Protect Your Assets
Giving from Your Retirement Plan
You've worked hard and planned for retirement. Now, with a little creativity, you can leverage your retirement assets to benefit you and your family, reduce Uncle Sam's cut, and support Africa University far into the future.
How It Works
- Name Africa University as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), or other qualified retirement plan.
- Pass the balance of your retirement assets to Africa University by contacting your plan administrator
- Please advise Africa University so we may thank you.
- Continue to take regular lifetime withdrawals.
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your family's needs change during your lifetime.
- Your heirs avoid the potential double taxation on the assets left in your retirement account.